Recent Computer Science graduate looking for an entry level job in Orange County.
5339 Los Monteros, Yorba Linda, CA 92887 | (714)692-3510 ||
An entry level job in Computer Science, where I can use my creative problem-solving skills.
· Major: Computer Science
· Graduated Summa Cum Laude May 2018
· Grade Point Average: 3.91
· Related coursework:
o File Structure and Databases
o Mobile Device Application Programming (iOS)
o Software Engineering
o Web Front End Engineering for Internet Applications
o Web Back End Engineering for Enterprise Applications
o Python Programming
o Computer Communications
o Artificial Intelligence
o Assembly Language
o Compilers and Languages
o Principles of Computer Graphics
o Computer System Architecture
o Operating Systems Concepts
o Introduction to Game Design
o Statistics and Linear Algebra
· Recipient of award for outstanding student in Computer Science.
· Grade Point Average: 4.18 (3.91 unweighted)
· Related coursework: AP Computer Science A, AP Calculus BC (scored 5 on both AP tests)
· Co-taught computer game programming classes for the Orange County Asperger’s Support Group.
· Used to calculate the root of a nonlinear equation.
· Paired with experienced programmer.
· Developed using Test Driven Development methodology.
· Solves sets of linear equations.
· Includes error handling for singular matrices.
· Given the molecules in a chemical reaction, this program calculates the stoichiometric coefficients
A platform game where the user guides a
character through 12 levels in a quest to stop a criminal.
Consuming “windy tacos” gives the character added abilities to jump higher.
· Designed and programmed entire game including a “Platformer” base class that can be reused in other games.
· Created all graphics and composed all music.
· See DavidsArcade.com for a demo.
· C#, Python, PowerShell, cURL, Swift C++, Java
· Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS
· Wonderware System Platform
INTERNSHIP OCTOBER 2018-Present: Aveva Software, Lake Forest, CA, System Test Team
· Participated in code reviews, bug logging, RPEs, Sprint Demo meetings, and other Agile processes.
· Automated the process of creating hundreds of user accounts to stress test AVEVA Insight.
o Proposed and implemented a cURL-based design.
o Retrieves emails from Gmail and uses the body to generate the web requests that create users.
· Developed PowerShell scripts to quickly setup Virtual Machines.
· Designed and implemented tools to download and archive test metric data from Azure.
o Generates appropriate web requests in cURL.
o Converts data from Json to .csv format.
INTERNSHIP JUNE-OCTOBER 2018: Aveva Software, Cyber Security Team
· Worked on software that scans Visual Studio projects for security vulnerabilities before release.
· Integrated scanner with BinSkim.
· Wrote tools that verify Visual Studio ruleset settings and build date.
INTERNSHIP MAY-AUGUST 2017: Schneider Electric, Lake Forest, CA, Cyber Security Team
· Worked on file scanning tool with experienced software engineer.
· Integrated scanner with BinScope.
· Created website to allow uploading and scanning directories.
Director, SW QA Engineering
26561 Rancho Pkwy South
Lake Forest, CA 92630